Thursday, October 21, 2010

Rooftop

I just finished this book Rooftop It's about this kid, Clay, and his cousin Addison. Even though this is a spoiler I want to say that Addison is dumb for getting himself killed.

Addison is an african-american teenager who is screaming bang bang while holding something black up. I have no idea why the police would not shoot him. I know it sounds racist, but it's true. Addison's family has no one to blame. To rookie cops scared out of their pants WOULD shoot him, because he is/was a criminal. Therefor the Al Sharpton-y character shouldn't be all revolutionary about it.


3 comments:

  1. Jesse, it feels like you just started! You've drawn me in and now I want to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse,

    I agree with Ms. Robbins. This book seems really interesting, tell me more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Jesse it's a really good entry you just should elaborate more.

    ReplyDelete