Monday, February 7, 2011

All Star Mentors: The ones that lack but succeed

Molly Dore in Ms. Rear's class post about the book "The Dear One" had it's ups and downs. The only problem I found with it was that it was stuck in one paragraph land. Other than that, it was a great post. She talks about how everyone in life shouldn't be so judgmental. I liked how she said "So what I've learned from experience and even more from the story is give people a chance and don't be judgmental."

Dante Deblasio's post is pretty epic. Once again, in one paragraph land. But other than that, it was amazing. It made me laugh so hard when he talked about how why they shouldn't have published it. I haven't read it, but I guess I'll have to now because of how articulate he was about it.

Casey Gallagher's post really inspired me to look at art. It was perfect in many ways. He had the right amount of paragraph organization, and it was meaningful. It was really well described. Great job Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment